As a precautionary measure in the light of the Covid-19 virus detected in Europe and the rest of the world, we have introduced several different measures to reduce the possibility of infection.
Our most important task is to take care of our guests, which means that we have initiated a number of procedures and routines based on the authorities’ requests. We keep a close eye on WHO and the Danish health authorities’ calls, and dynamically adapt our approach to the infection.
Based on the government’s latest announcement regarding covid-19, the following will take effect from September 19th to October 4th:
· Masks must be worn in all common guest areas in both hotel, lounge bar and restaurant
In addition, we have implemented the following initiatives:
· We clean and disinfect all surfaces, buttons and handles frequently
· Regular routines for the use of disinfectant hand sanitizer and general hygiene among our employees
· Hand sanitizer containers set up in several places in the hotel’s common areas for our guests
· All key cards are disinfected after use
· All our suppliers have been given special attention to hygiene and deliveries
We encourage everyone to follow the advice of the health authorities:
· Wash your hands often and use sanitizer
· Cough or sneeze into your sleeve – not your hands
· Avoid handshakes, cheek kisses and hugs – limit physical contact
· Avoid larger assemblies
· If you are elderly or chronically ill – keep your distance
For further information we refer to the National Board of Health’s recommendations’ website. Please stay at home if you are not well and do not visit us if you have been in contact with someone who has been found to be infected.